Alert Level 2Thursday 14 May, 2020
Congratulations Northland, we are now at Alert level 2!
From Monday 18 May we will be reopening our offices to the public.
We have put in place new measures to ensure we are meeting our personal hygiene, cleaning, social distancing and contact tracing requirements. This includes:
- Cleaning in between all appointments
- Requiring all visitors to sign in and out
- Providing appropriate handwashing and sanitising facilities
- Ensuring we are able to maintain a 2-metre social distance with guests at all times
To enable us to operate in a safe manner, we ask that guests please:
- Make an appointment if you wish to see a member of our team
- Observe any appointment times closely
- Complete our contact tracing forms
- Refrain from visiting our offices if unwell.
We have video conferencing facilities available if you wish to utilise these for an appointment.
If you wish to make an appointment with a member of our team, please phone us on 09 438 4239 or email email@example.com.